29 May 2007

I can't say "Goodbye!" anymore

So the past few days in The States have been fun. I have gotten to see alot of people I don't normally get a chance to hang out with and people I haven't seen in awhile. However, I can't say goodbye anymore. I'm gone. If you didn't get a chance to wish me farewell, you have to come to Japan and say "hello".
As all of the well-wishing and farewell parties went on, I began thinking this will probably be the last time I have . So I tried to eat alot of typical American things. For Example, Late night Denny's (Grand Slam Breakfast - Pancake, sausage, bacon and Eggs 2 of each), A Wendy's frosty, Food from the Library Pub (Cajun Burger, fries, chicken tenders, and more fried things)....that was all in one night.
I ate half a cheesecake today and that was not a good idea...I felt a little sick when I went out later to say one more goodbye to Someone at right Around 4:30pm who I'll be hanging out with in Japan. We checked out all the memorial day going-ons in Hines park. Just soaking in the Americana. The weather has been great in helping create great images for my memories. I won't have the luscious green parks and general greenery in Osaka...

1 comment:

PeteMcL said...

Hi Andrew,
They have Denny's in Japan too but I advise staying FAR away from them.

Dad